Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Just Satisfied: Rawr for foods no. 1

Restaurant: Hodori Korean and Japanese Restaurant


Hodori restaurant caters Korean and Japanese foods. It gives importance to privacy. Its main attractions are its foods and "pica pica" (served unlimited/ per request). Pica pica are appetizers or small dishes served free. =) yum. These are the pictures from my Samsung Wave and my sis'/mom's Iphone. 

This is the pica pica that I was talking about. (note: i don't know the right term. My friends call them pica pica)

 This is the free soup. It is served with some spices, vegetables, and tofu.

My favorite is Japche (below). It is a special Korean noodles (pancit). I find its texture amazing.




This is coined Beef Bulgogi. I like the taste of this. sweet yet with full beef flavor.. 
Ojinga Bokeum, squid with veggies and spices. Sarap!
Me enjoying Ojinga bokeum

Delicious combination
My sister and my Mom
After the fight. Busog. :)
 When you go to Baguio, don't forget to visit Hodori restaurant. It is worth it. Price? less than 20 dollars. Good for 3-4 people. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment